Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 New Year's Calender


Happy New Year readers! It is not too late to buy a calendar from Zazzle!. One special calendar I came across is this 2011 Catastrophic Pleasure Calendar by FrancoBrambilla. 12 months of catastrophic pictures is a good way to remind us how our earth will end up soon if we do not take actions to protect it. Thumbs up for the good illustrations.

Next, I found this simple yet cute artistic calender.


And for the dog-lovers, here are 3 really awesome dog calenders! The first one has paintings of dogs while the other two are photos.





*Updates*


Just came across this cute but extraordinary Rabbit calender. Check out all the designs for each month, they are all very unique! Loving this..
Rabbits calendar calendar

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my calendar! Happy Catastrophic New Year!

    best

    Franco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia,

    Nice fresh new blog. Best of luck with it! I hope you stick with it. :) I will check back often.

    Thank you for including my fun animal art calendar!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete